Saturday, May 10, 2008

jessie the tolerant

1996-may 10, 2008






mad putting a
princess
necklace on jess























mad crawling
over jess








































jess loving mad
in spite of...









jess wearing
em's red bow












jess meeting
our other pets














































"jessie was
a silly cat." em













playing in the
girls tent












mad hated when
she would sit
on the ledge. "it's
so high and she
might fall."























yesterday 5-9-08








jess continued
to be patient
even when she
was sick.














last night











today 5-10-08




today we let her
go outside and
enjoy the fresh
air. she actually
perked up for a
little while and
explored the entire
backyard before
coming to a rest
under the slide.





















mad saying bye














em saying bye












sweet as
could be to
the girls as
they loved
on her this
morning




6 comments:

The Arteagas said...

okay - this posting makes me so sad! I'm sorry for you guys!

Tech Mom said...

thank you for the tribute--I cried for you all!! I know how it hurts to say good-bye to a good friend...

Grace said...

Oh my goodness, I read the post after my last comment. I'm so sorry you lost your kitty.

Lauren said...

Jess will be missed!

crt said...

thanks everyone! we miss jessie a lot.

Caslon said...

So sorry.
She was such a good cat!