Monday, October 17, 2005

he knows my name

i have a maker
he formed my heart
before even time began
my life was in his hands

i have a father
he calls me his own
he'll never leave me
no matter where i go

he knows my name
he knows my every thought
he sees each tear that falls
and hears me when i call

no one can deliver me out of your hand
for you created my inmost being
and you knit me together in my mother's womb
your eyes saw my unformed body
you summon me by name and call me your own
i am precious and honored in your sight
because you love me
i am created for your glory

tommy walker


in memory of will habegger. september 12, 2005 - october 13, 2005
to read more about will please see his website www.caringbridge.org
visit - willhabegger



3 comments:

elea said...

i'm so sorry dear friend....he is resting in the arms of jesus....

crt said...

no more painful procedures. God healed him just not in the way we wished it to happen.

serendipity said...

i'm so sorry . i went to his site. what an awesome testimony. sleep with the angels baby will.