Sunday, May 13, 2007

happy mother's day

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs , since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."
-- Lin Yutang

"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."
-- Mark Twain ( i thought this was fitting)

"When I was a child, my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk you'll end up as the pope.' Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso."
-- Pablo Picasso

1 comment:

Lauren said...

good quotes